Friday, January 11, 2008

Fun with Image Generators

I accomplished the goal - I really had fun with this one!! The image generators I played with:

Warholizer - I took my library trading card image and warholized it - I actually liked the look!

Hair mixer - who could resist changing the hairstyles of Hillary? -- what a hoot!

The text generators were also fun. I added two to my Blog:

The Ninja Text Generator - thanks to the Ninja my Blog now has Cattitude!!

Image Chef's Wave generator - forever written and rewritten: Cataloging stands the test of time.


The image, text and loads of other generators add life and punch to everything that gets published on the internet. Knowing how to create and find the images is important.

This could be a fun assignment for our Teen Councils: either actually create images and widgets for our VBPL internet documents, or design the layout of them using already created images and text -- good for their resumes and good for VBPL!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Journey from Libary 1.0 thinking to Library 2.0 action!

This will be a new beginning as I explore with you the concepts of Library 2.0 and how it can and should impact the way resources are cataloged!




Cataloging is...
Access to information
The structure that makes things findable
The keyring that holds all the keys together
The right tool for finding information